I GUESS IT'S GONNA HAVE TO HURT, I GUESS I'M GONNA HAVE TO CRY, AND LET GO OF SOME THINGS I'VE LOVED, TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE. I GUESS IT'S GONNA BREAK ME DOWN, THE ONLY WAY YOU TRY TO FLY, ACCEPT ITS SOMETIMES MOVING ON WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, STARTS WITH GOODBYE

Thursday 28 June 2007

message to self

you are one stupid little prick.. you just don't know when to stop, do you? i am scared for you.. you are getting too much engrossed with that problem of yours... have some time for yourself, have some time for your friends and forget that your stubborn little feelings even exist! he is nice and all that, but he isn't everything...

1 comment:

the purple pyrolyptic princess said...

unfortunately, he is..


he really is your everything that's why you got caught up like that..


true, you really don't know how to stop.. but get this.. love is unfair.. it never was..

sorry..


all i could do is to just sympathize with you.=c