I GUESS IT'S GONNA HAVE TO HURT, I GUESS I'M GONNA HAVE TO CRY, AND LET GO OF SOME THINGS I'VE LOVED, TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE. I GUESS IT'S GONNA BREAK ME DOWN, THE ONLY WAY YOU TRY TO FLY, ACCEPT ITS SOMETIMES MOVING ON WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, STARTS WITH GOODBYE

Sunday 1 July 2007

jonas

sorry na.. patawarin mo na ko, lumayo lang ako kasi akala ko niloloko mo na ko... mahal na mahal pa rin kita.. sobra.. sana bumalik na tayo sa dati, gusto ko rin namang maramdaman kung anong pakiramdam kapag 'tayo'... mahal pa rin kita, sobra


if only you could get to read this.. if only.. :c

1 comment:

the purple pyrolyptic princess said...

mahal na mahal pa rin kita..




i have no idea you could say things straightly...


and frankly...



can someone please tell that git this URL?? crap!..