I GUESS IT'S GONNA HAVE TO HURT, I GUESS I'M GONNA HAVE TO CRY, AND LET GO OF SOME THINGS I'VE LOVED, TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE. I GUESS IT'S GONNA BREAK ME DOWN, THE ONLY WAY YOU TRY TO FLY, ACCEPT ITS SOMETIMES MOVING ON WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, STARTS WITH GOODBYE

Saturday 9 June 2007

jonas luna jose

i'm still scared of what might happen tomorrow. i'm having doubts right now if i should go and risk my heart to be broken shattered into pieces, then again, things may come out just the way i want them. in any case, i know my friends are around for me. eunice and jelai will be there tomorrow. i hope this works!

why do you have to make me go through all of this? i hope tomorrow i'd finally whip up the courage to say everything that has been bugging me for the past 5 years between you and i

No comments: