I GUESS IT'S GONNA HAVE TO HURT, I GUESS I'M GONNA HAVE TO CRY, AND LET GO OF SOME THINGS I'VE LOVED, TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE. I GUESS IT'S GONNA BREAK ME DOWN, THE ONLY WAY YOU TRY TO FLY, ACCEPT ITS SOMETIMES MOVING ON WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, STARTS WITH GOODBYE

Friday 15 June 2007

jonas (my message to him on friendster)

ui.. glit k b skin or sumthin.. i'm always online.. nkikita q pag nagoonline k.. bt k ndi nagrereply?? kakalungkot nmn..dretchuhin mu nlng aq qng ayw mu nang mkrinig ng khit ano gling skin...

the feeling that i said was once there IS still in my heart, it hasn't changed one bit.. u can't imagine how i've been feeling for the past 3 or 4 years... and my friends (yes! my HS friends.. u know them) tell me to move on, but i can't.. coz i want to hear the hurtful words from u 1st b4 i do anything rash

are u just unintentionally 4getting 2 open ur msgs or is this really ur way of saying goodbye to me? i'm just askin u to tell me the truth.. so that MAYBE, just maybe i can go on with my life... and finally stop expecting sumthin that is never going to happen in a million lifetimes

u wanna know what happened back in san juan? about that time u asked me b4 d sportsfest if i was mad at u or sumthin, that tym i stormed down the fray juan stairs ryt pass u & ur friends... i heard a 'rumor' from 1 of my classm8s that u were courting some1 from ur class.. okay that was d real reason i got mad.. not just bcoz i was getting jealous of your newly found friends.. so, was that 'rumor' true afterall? and do you have sum1 special in particular ryt now? .. just wanted 2 know

i hope u answer this one
6/15/07 - 10:57pm

No comments: