I GUESS IT'S GONNA HAVE TO HURT, I GUESS I'M GONNA HAVE TO CRY, AND LET GO OF SOME THINGS I'VE LOVED, TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE. I GUESS IT'S GONNA BREAK ME DOWN, THE ONLY WAY YOU TRY TO FLY, ACCEPT ITS SOMETIMES MOVING ON WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, STARTS WITH GOODBYE

Wednesday 4 July 2007

ella grace ilejay

thank you for clearing things up for me.. you really are a brave true friend... thanks for finding out the truth i was searching for.. you have always been there for me, but now, you have proven yourself better than what i expected of you.. you truly are just so marvelous! i never thought that you would do that for me, that you would confront him and tell him everything i wanted to tell him. and now, i have my truth... problem now is, how do i solve it? my professor said that we computer science students are not supposed to go after the results, instead, the processes/solutions that would produce a meaningful result.. we develop algorithm, pseudocode and all those other stuff.. when it comes to program algo, i'm good.. but with this kind of problem? i don't think i'm up for it.. i'd probably get a 3.0 grade here
.. still need your help lola


loved you even more coz of this lola!

No comments: